|Posted On||Nov 12, 2020|
$55,000 to $62,000
Job ID # 24848
This engineering and manufacturing company is looking to add on an entry-level engineer who is searching for a unique opportunity where they can develop themselves and grow with the company. This is the type of opportunity where you will be able to consistently have different engineering challenges. The company is growing, and they are very excited about the future. They offer an excellent work environment right here in Columbus.As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Assisting with new model launches to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
- A four-year engineering degree
- Self-starter and high energy
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn
- Knowledge of quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc. are a plus
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.