|Posted On||Oct 23, 2020|
|Salary||$20-$28 per hour|
$20– $28 per hour
Job ID # 24851
Our client has always respected its personnel by creating an enjoyable place of work. Employees will experience a clean and safe work facility, co-workers that treat each other well, and a comprehensive benefits program (healthcare, 401k match, sign-on bonus, etc.). This is your chance to enjoy a wealth of positives and join a growing company. Currently, our client has multiple openings for CNC Machinists.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clean and safe work facility
- Sign-on bonus
As a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for:
- Set up and operation of CNC machines
- Perform part changes
- Perform finished part inspections using gages, calipers, etc.
- Read CAD drawings and blueprints to determine necessary part dimensions and tolerances
To be considered for the CNC Machinist position, you must have:
- Previous experience as a CNC Machinist or CNC Operator
- Ability to understand part drawings and blue prints
- Hands-on mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.