|Posted On||Oct 27, 2020|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 24856
Our client is an established systems integrator in Dayton, OH and is currently looking for a talented Controls Engineer. This is a full-time/direct hire opening offering a great base salary, paid overtime, and full benefits. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest equipment suppliers in the U.S. and you will join an experienced and proven team of engineers and technical professionals.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous job stability
- Paid overtime in addition to base salary
- Established company
- Electrical design, configuration, and integration of process controls
- Design, operate and improve custom PLC-based control systems
- PLC and HMI programming and troubleshooting
- Develop panel layout, control schematics, and ladder logic diagrams
- Create project BOM`s
- Travel to customer locations approximately 20-25% of the time
- Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, testing, and operating of fully integrated control systems
- Train equipment operators on system operation
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Proven PLC experience, ability to write PLC programs from scratch
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.