|Posted On||Oct 27, 2020|
$45,000 - $55,000
Job ID # 24850
This manufacturing company has a history of success that dates back to the 1960`s. Due to growth and retirements, they are currently searching for a talented Lab Technician. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. The company is privately owned, and they are continually investing into their plants and have recently completed a multi-million-dollar capital project last year. You will be offered a great base salary, top-notch benefits, retirement, and much more.Why Apply?:
- 1st shift opening
- Low-cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Perform physical testing of all company products
- Testing includes heat deflection temperature, tensile strength, hardness, flexural strength, and more
- Assist in product development efforts
- Utilize ASTM, ISO, and UL testing standards
- Help with maintaining all lab equipment
- A.S. degree preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior background in both chemical and mechanical testing
- Ability to translate technical specifications into test protocols
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.