|Posted On||Oct 29, 2020|
Dayton, OH area
$80,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 23934
Our client has several plant locations across Ohio and is currently hiring a Quality Manager for their Dayton, OH location. This is a full-time/direct hire opening with an organization that has been in business since the mid-1980s. They offer their employees the utmost in job stability, career growth, and they offer a very flexible and family-friendly work environment. You will join an organization that is ISO-9001/IATF-16949 certified, are tremendously successful, and are looking to continue their growth well into the future.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous job stability
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Excellent benefits with low cost medical, matching 401(k), vacation schedule
- Oversee the Quality Department for two plant locations within the Dayton, OH area
- Maintain the IATF-16949 certification
- Facilitate internal audits
- Develop, maintain, and update QMS procedures, work instructions, and forms
- Travel to customer locations approximately 10-20% of the time, primarily day trips
- Develop and lead Quality Coordinators and Tech’s at each site
- 4-year technical degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in an automotive OR steel manufacturing environment
- Prior experience working with IATF requirements preferred
- Ability to travel to customer sites when necessary
- Highly analytical/strong problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.