|Posted On||Oct 30, 2020|
|Salary||$26-$28 per hour|
$26 - $28 per hour
Job ID # 24887
This equipment builder serves an industry that is essential in any market. They have current business demands that created the need to add a couple of talented individuals to their team. The company will offer you a clean and comfortable couple with a family-friendly environment.
As a Machine Builder you will be responsible for:
- Building custom machines from print to final assembly and start-up
- Read schematics and drawings, fabricate, build, and test equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatics and electrical components
- Wire up machines and connect all components
- Ensure standard procedures, safety and quality are achieved
Requirements to be considered for this Machine Builder role are:
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics
- Experience building, assembling, fabricating electro-mechanical equipment
- Quality conscience, ability to communicate with engineers and other personnel
- Good work history and a positive attitude
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.