|Posted On||Nov 03, 2020|
$70,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 24885
Our client is a leading supplier of custom machinery to companies with locations in over 30 countries across the globe! They provide a very specific kind of machinery that has is used in a variety of manufacturing industries including automotive, aerospace, home appliances, and many more! Because of this functional specificity and industrial diversity, they have enjoyed tremendous growth and have an incredibly stable business model. Our client is privately owned, and the owner truly believes in treating his employees well and getting to know each and every one of his employees. Benefits include personal bonuses, profit sharing bonuses, competitive medical benefits, paid vacation time, and many more! Are you an experienced Controls Engineer looking to get your foot in the door with a dynamic company with access to cutting edge technology? If so, apply below!
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Privately owned company
- Diverse product offering and customer base
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Partner with Applications Engineers and customers to determine unique equipment requirements and evaluate and select system capabilities
- Lead all aspects of specialty equipment controls development from initial concept through design, development, programming, install, and support
- Utilize AutoCAD Electrical skills to design schematic layouts and wiring diagrams
- Use knowledge of PLCs (Allen Bradley RSLogix 500 and 5000 and Siemens), HMI, and Vision Systems to program equipment to interface with complex industrial systems
- Travel to customer sites to assist with installs and commissioning of systems as needed
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical field
- Previous experience designing, developing and programming industrial automation systems, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, motors, drives, and servos
- The ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- PLC programming
- Schematic design
- Systems integration
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.