|Posted On||Nov 04, 2020|
$55,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 24909
This manufacturer strives to be known as the best supplier of its products across the globe! They are ISO certified and have been an industry leader for over 40 years, exceeding customer needs. Our client is in search of a Polymer Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Paid time off
- Great benefits
- 401K plus match
- Team environment
- Supporting new product launch
- Reducing costs while ensuring/improving quality
- Tooling and fixture design
- Improving processes, identifying the root cause of issues and determining solutions
- Writing work instructions and control process documentation
- Researching and identifying new materials for product manufacturing to promote cost savings
- At least 5 years of previous polymer engineering experience.
- A BS degree is highly preferred
- Experience with tooling design and new product development
- Previous process improvement/cost reduction experience
- Experience with 2D and 3D design
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.