|Posted On||Nov 06, 2020|
Cincinnati, OH area
$100,000 - $110,000
Job ID # 24937
Our client is a large manufacturing organization that is hot on the market for a new Materials Manager. This company will provide tremendous benefits and upward mobility. They are looking for a hard-worker who can handle the stresses of working in a very large fast-paced production facility. Hours will be demanding and there will be some weekends needed as well, but the growth potential and stability would be well worth it.
Main duties of the Quality Manager include:
- Directly managing a team of roughly 8-10 Quality Technicians
- Ensuring the plant is adhering to ISO, TS and IATF quality standards
- Leading quality inspections and material reviews
- Leading plant audits
- Use Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing methods to improve overall quality processes
- Act as the main point of contact for all customer quality issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 5-7 years of experience as a Quality Manager in a high-volume fast-paced production facility
- Strong ISO and TS knowledge
- Strong CI and Lean skills
- Strong work ethic, as this will be a demanding job requiring long hours and occasional weekends
- Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
- Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.