|Posted On||Nov 06, 2020|
Cincinnati, OH area
$100,000 - $130,000
Job ID # 24938
Our client is a large manufacturing organization that is hot on the market for a new Materials Manager. This company will provide tremendous benefits and upward mobility. They are looking for a hard-worker who can handle the stresses of working in a very large fast-paced production facility. Hours will be demanding and there will be some weekends needed as well, but the growth potential and stability would be well worth it.
Main duties of the Materials Manager include:
- Managing a team of procurement professionals including Inventory Supervisors, Buyers, and Shipping/Receiving
- Using KPI’s and metrics to improve all areas of Procurement.
- Generating reports to Sr. Management of ideas to improve overall materials management.
- Leading efforts to improve inventory and cycle counting.
- Leading efforts to improve supplier relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials or Supply Chain, or similar educational background
- At least 5-10 years of experience leading Materials within a high-volume manufacturing
- Strong systems expert (ERP or SAP) and strong Excel skills
- KPI expert- very strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to handle the stresses and chaos of a high-volume fast-paced facility
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.