|Posted On||Nov 09, 2020|
$60,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 24912
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a growing organization with a fast track to promotion, this is the opportunity for you! Our client has been supplying critical components to some of the most demanding customers in the U.S. for over two decades. As the standard-bearer in their market, they are continuously advancing their technology and expanding their client base. To keep up with growing demand and to fully utilize a recently expanded facility, one of their most urgent needs is for Process Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Autonomous work environment
- Work/life balance, minimal weekends
- Develop and execute various continuous improvement projects to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment and system upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Process Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably Metallurgical or Materials Science
- Knowledge of metal coating or similar process
- Previous experience creating SOP’s and training operators
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Statistical analysis, SPC, etc.
Key skills: Continuous improvement, capital equipment, SPC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.