|Posted On||Nov 12, 2020|
|Salary||$18-$22 per hour|
$18 - $22 per hour, 1 ½ OT pay
Job ID # 24957
Our client is an established systems integrator in Dayton, OH and is currently looking for a talented Electrician. This is a full-time/direct hire opening offering a great hourly rate, paid overtime, and full benefits. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest equipment suppliers in the U.S. and you will join an experienced and proven team of engineers and technical professionals.
- Tremendous job stability
- Ability to work Monday – Thursday with 3-day weekends
- Established company
- Travel approximately 40% of the time to customer locations, primarily Midwest
- Wiring of equipment and machinery
- Panel building and construction
- Assemble mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical machine components in-house
- When traveling, provide startup service and troubleshooting of equipment when needed
- Solve mechanical and programming equipment problems
- High school degree or GED required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to travel to customer locations throughout the Midwest
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent problem-solving ability, hands-on
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.