|Posted On||Nov 12, 2020|
|Salary||$18-$22 per hour|
$18 - $22 per hour, 1 ½ OT pay
Job ID # 24958
Our client is an established systems integrator in Dayton, OH and is currently looking for a talented Machine Builder. This is a full-time/direct hire opening offering a great hourly rate, paid overtime, and full benefits. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest equipment suppliers in the U.S. and you will join an experienced and proven team of engineers and technical professionals.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous job stability
- Ability to work Monday – Thursday with 3-day weekends
- Established company
- Assemble and build custom machines from print to final assembly and start-up
- Read schematics and drawings, fabricate, build, and test equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatics and electrical components
- Wire up machines and connect all components
- Ensure standard procedures, safety and quality are achieved
- High school degree or GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar function
- Experience building and assembling industrial equipment
- Ability to read/interpret electrical and mechanical drawings and schematics
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.