|Posted On||Nov 12, 2020|
$80,000 to $90,000
Job ID # 24956
This high-tech global manufacturing company has several plants throughout the US. They are growing and expanding the Novi Michigan plant. They supply a variety of industries which have been growing over the last several years. This growth and demand have created a role for a talented Project/Design Engineer to join their team. The company will offer a creative environment, career growth, challenging work, and provide you a nice benefit package.
As a Project Engineer for this company you will:
- Assist with design, develop, test and support the launch of new products and systems
- Engineer and design electro-mechanical components, hydraulic and fluid systems, other mechanisms, devices and systems
- Manage design and testing projects, timelines, budgets and delivery to manufacturing
- Develop testing methods, procedures and evaluate results
- Partner with electrical engineering on the development of automation
- Partner with marketing and sales on new product development ideas
- Support manufacturing with technical troubleshooting
To be considered for this Project Engineering role you need:
- A four-year BSME
- Project management experience of equipment development and launch
- Proven experience designing and modeling mechanical systems and components
- Ability to use your engineering mind to apply fluid mechanics, material analysis, and electro-mechanical interactions
- Ability and desire to test systems and components
- Effectively be able to communicate with customers, suppliers, other engineers and personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.