|Posted On||Nov 16, 2020|
Montpelier, VT area
$100,000 - $125,000
Job ID # 24977
For over 125 years, this global company has been an industry leader. They are a stable, growing manufacturer that hires talented people who can continue their success. This is an opportunity to join a great company and be an integral part of their organization.
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid time off
- Excellent benefits (401K, medical, dental, etc.)
- Great, stable company
- Overseeing Closings, budgets, business plans and estimates
- Leading all cost accounting activities (balance sheet, cash flow, etc.)
- Analyzing financial statements, variances and forecasts
- Ensuring accurate inventory and meeting inventory goals
- Developing the business plan, forecasts and budget for US operations
- Working with multiple departments and levels of plant staff
- A Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of previous accounting experience in a manufacturing facility; any certifications are a plus
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems, along with MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.