|Posted On||Nov 17, 2020|
$90,000 - $120,000
Job ID # 24976
Our client takes care of its employees. They offer competitive pay, low-cost health benefits, bonuses, 401k match, and other family benefits you will not receive anywhere else. They also provide essential products, stayed operating during statewide shutdowns, and rewarded their employees with a “Thank You” bonus because of their work during that time. This is your chance to join an employer who cares for its team. Currently, they are looking to add a Maintenance Manager to their team.Duties of the Maintenance Manager:
- Manage and upgrade facilities infrastructure to support existing manufacturing and future expansion
- Manage maintenance capital projects
- Manage and train a team of up to 10 maintenance personnel
- Manage and improve preventative maintenance program and create a proactive maintenance environment
- Ensure an adequate level of replacement parts and maintenance tooling is available
- Work with vendors and outside contractors on installation projects for the department
- Assist with developing department budget
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in maintenance management
- Previous experience in maintenance management at a manufacturing facility
- Experience with plastics manufacturing processes
- Proactive maintenance mentality and experience developing preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.