|Posted On||Nov 17, 2020|
|Salary||$22-$24 per hour|
$22 - $24 per hour
Job ID # 24997
Our client is currently going through capital upgrades, equipment improvements and building a great maintenance team. In order to successfully accomplish their goals, they are in search of a few talented maintenance technicians to join their organization. The company will offer you a secure career and an excellent benefits package.
Maintenance Technician duties:
- PLC troubleshooting and installation
- Repair and maintenance of various plant equipment including PLCs, pneumatics, machines, etc.
- Preventative/Predictive maintenance
- Assisting with the maintenance of other automated equipment as needed
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Strong equipment troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Willingness to work second shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.