|Posted On||Nov 17, 2020|
$90,000 - $125,000
Job ID # 24974
Our client is a well-known manufacturer of a unique product line that has a global presence. The manufacturing facility in Dayton consists of processes such as welding, assembly and injection molding. This company offers exceptional benefits and a family-friendly work environment. Due to growth, they continue to add talent to their team throughout 2020 and into 2021. One of the pressing needs right now is for a new Plant Controller.
Main duties of the Controller include:
- Lead all financial activities within this large manufacturing facility and working with Sr. Management on all new financial guidance and improvements
- Ensure all internal controls are in order
- Lead month-end closing activities
- Use cost accounting skills and KPI’s to improve financial metrics
- Lead new project teams in all areas of plant finance and accounting
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance - MBA and/or Master’s degree preferred
- CPA/CMA strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience leading financial activities in a manufacturing environment
- Strong use of KPI’s and metrics to aid in improving plant financials and goals
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.