|Posted On||Nov 18, 2020|
Bluffton, IN area
$50,000 - $65,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 25000
This world-class, innovative corporation is TS16949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified and prides themselves on manufacturing high-quality product by not only meeting but exceeding customer expectations. They work with their customers to determine their needs and quickly provide positive solutions that improve efficiency, quality and safety. They supply major automotive companies which leads to high demand and constant production. Our client is in need of a Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity for promotion
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Medical, dental, etc.
- Growing company with upward mobility!
- Working with customers and resolving issues
- Preparing quality documentation and paperwork (FMEA, Control Plans, CPK)
- Leading corrective actions and root cause analysis
- Creating presentations
- Traveling to customer sites when needed
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is highly preferred; strong technical experience will be considered, along with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working in automotive manufacturing
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience with or knowledge of CMM is very helpful
- Experience with PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, etc.
- Some relocation assistance will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.