|Posted On||Nov 18, 2020|
|Salary||$18-$26 per hour|
$18 - $26 per hour
Lebanon, OH area
Job ID # 25002
This corporation manufactures products used by consumers throughout the world. They are known for their innovation and high quality and continue to be a leader within their industry.
- Exceptional benefits including medical, dental, 401K, bonus, tuition reimbursement and more!
- The company is growing and expanding
- Promotion opportunities
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Testing, inspecting and evaluating incoming materials for integrity
- Working with blended, recycled materials and using equipment to test this material to ensure it meets production quality standards
- Evaluating materials and colors
- Conducting and supporting lab and plant trials
- Improving products by altering materials, formulations, etc.
- Assisting in raw material development
- AS or BS degree (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Plastics Engineering or similar
- Experience working with lab, testing and measurement experience Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work a 12 hour, 1st shift position with rotating days
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.