|Posted On||Nov 20, 2020|
$100,000 - $120,000
Parkersburg, WV area
Job ID # 25004
This organization has a diverse array of product lines and is continuing to grow. They are currently looking to hire a talented Production Manager for their facility near Parkersburg, WV. This company will give you the freedom to be successful in this position and the opportunity to have a voice. You will have leadership responsibilities in this growing organization and the opportunity to make a significant difference. You will enjoy excellent base compensation, bonus potential, relocation assistance for top talent, full benefits including matching 401(k), and much more.Why Apply?:
- Tremendous base salary
- The company is growing exponentially
- Hands-on, plant floor leadership in a high-speed/high-volume manufacturing operation
- Seek out and evaluate new equipment in order to maximize production ability
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operation including safety, productivity, efficiencies, and staffing
- Drive continuous improvement efforts
- Ensure all plant activities remain on-time and within budget
- Manage data collection activities and monitor metrics in order to achieve productivity targets
- Manage the inventory process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Strong plant-floor leadership experience
- A background in a plastics or polymers manufacturing operation is required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.