|Posted On||Nov 20, 2020|
$70,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25006
This USA company has experienced several decades of success. They have consistently grown, expanded, improved, and adapted. The company has a great reputation for how they treat their employees by providing career opportunities, respect, flexibility, and a great benefits package. Several employees spend their entire career with our client. They are looking to add on an engineer who wants to learn, grow, and contribute. The team gets involved with a lot of fun and different automation projects for a diverse customer base.
As a Controls Engineer for this team, you will get involved with:
- Communicating with the manufacturing plants on their automation needs
- Designing controls and automation systems from concept through completion
- Programming and integrating Circuits/Panels, PLCs, HMIs, PC controls, motion systems, and more
- Developing and implementing data acquisition systems
- Supporting the assembly of the systems and equipment
- A two or four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience and accomplishments in designing automation systems
- Proven experience and accomplishments programming PLC and other automation systems
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.