|Posted On||Nov 20, 2020|
Fort Wayne, IN
$70,000 - $88,000
Job ID # 25008
If you are looking for a client that respects its employees, our client is for you. Some of the benefits this company offers include a benefits package that starts Day 1, a well-rounded work-life balance, and good growth opportunities. They also offer stability, as they have been a force in their industry for over a century. Currently, they have a rare opening for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Benefits that start on Day 1
- Work-life balance
- Growing company
Duties for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures for processes
- Improve efficiency and yields on manufacturing processes
- Work with union personnel to improve and troubleshoot equipment
- Design and develop tooling for equipment and processes
- Troubleshoot process deficiencies and equipment errors
- Assist with capital equipment upgrades
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s Degree in Engineering
- Experience as a Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate and work well with management and production personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.