|Posted On||Dec 04, 2020|
Decatur IN area
$40,000 - $55,000 + paid OT
Job ID # 25058
Are you looking for a new job to start the new year? This corporation believes in developing their employees and knows that each individual helps make up their great team. They put customers first and their manufacturing processes are on the cutting edge of technology. They have high-quality products and consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company. Due to growth, our client is in need of a Production Supervisor for all 3 shifts.
Why should you apply?:
- Great benefits
- Room for growth
- Non-union facility
- Ability to make an impact
- Paid Overtime
Duties and responsibilities of the Production Supervisor position include:
- Coaching, training, evaluating and leading plant associates
- Maintaining production and reporting delays
- Assisting with the monthly budget
- Ensuring quality
- Improving processes
- Ensuring safety and a clean work environment
- Working with all levels of people within the plant
Requirements for the Production Supervisor position include:
- Previous supervision experience in a manufacturing facility
- Willing and able to work an off-shift
- Excellent communication skills
Key skills: Supervisor, manufacturing, production
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.