|Posted On||Dec 04, 2020|
$50,000 - $70,000 + paid OT
Decatur, IN area
Job ID # 25066
This corporation believes in developing their employees and knows that each individual helps make up their great team. They put customers first and their manufacturing processes are on the cutting edge of technology. They have high-quality products and consistently strive to improve. This is an opportunity to diversify your skills and join a leading, growing company. Our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Improving plant and assembly processes
- Design changes
- Assisting with plant and equipment layout
- Installing and setting up equipment
- Troubleshooting machinery issues
- Ensuring plant safety and quality
- Previous hands-on engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar is highly desired
- Experience maintaining or troubleshooting hydraulics, mechanical and electrical machinery is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.