|Posted On||Dec 04, 2020|
$50,000 - $70,000
Fort Wayne, IN area
Job ID # 25067
New job for a new year! This top-notch corporation is TS16949 certified and prides itself on manufacturing high-quality products. They supply major automotive companies which leads to high demand and constant production. They offer excellent benefits and are a great company where you can start your career. Our client is in need of an Electrical Controls Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Hands-on environment
- Excellent benefits
- Paid OT
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Controls Engineer include:
- Designing control systems (PLC, servo systems, motor controls and drives)
- Troubleshooting and maintaining electrical equipment
- Identifying control systems for new equipment
- Working with all departments in the plant
- Improving processes
Requirements of the Electrical Controls Engineer:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering is desired
- Experience with PLCs
- Hands-on; willing and able to troubleshoot processes and equipment
- Key skills: Electrical, PLC, equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.