|Posted On||Dec 15, 2020|
$65,000 - $70,000
Job ID # 25092
This manufacturing company has been supplying a variety of products to customers for several decades. They continue to adapt and grow. They are searching for a talented professional who has the same passion for success and goals as they do. The company is launching new automotive programs in 2021 and searching for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Analyzing processes and components using formal problem-solving procedures (8D, RCA) to identify errors and solutions
- Assisting with new model launches to ensure processes are compliant with ISO/IATF requirements
- Assisting and leading APQP activities, PPAPs, FMEAS, Control Plans and other customer requirements
- Quality Engineering functions to support customers, suppliers, and plant processes
- Establishes processes and procedures for continuous improvement activities
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering is highly preferred; strong technical experience will be considered
- Quality engineering experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience with IATF, PPAP, SPC, root cause analysis, CMM, GD&T, etc.
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.