|Posted On||Dec 17, 2020|
|Salary||$19-$23 per hour|
East Lansing, MI
$19 - $23 per hour
Job ID # 24543
Our client has been a leading production facility for over 50 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, their most pressing need is for an industrial electrician.
- A non-union environment
- 1.5x overtime after 40 hours
- Excellent Benefits
Duties of the Electrician include:
- Maintaining and repairing all plant electrical and electronic equipment and machinery
- Troubleshooting, wiring, and assembly of electrical processes
- Assisting in implementing the preventative maintenance program and data collection for accurate tracking
- Assisting in the facilities repair and maintenance
Requirements of the Controls Technician include:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance or Controls Technician in a manufacturing setting
- The ability to troubleshoot PLCs, variable frequency drives, and other plant automation preferred.
- The ability to work an off-shift, overtime, and weekends as needed.
- electrical troubleshooting
- Data collection
- Preventative maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.