|Posted On||Dec 22, 2020|
$40,000 - $55,000
Columbus, OH area
Job ID # 25103
This company is an innovative, advanced and top manufacturer that continues to grow! They are in need of a Planner/Scheduler to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Family-oriented company
- Great location
- Stable company
- Developing and issuing POs
- Working with vendors and receiving updates on materials purchased
- Working with scheduling to develop orders for manufacturing jobs
- Working with production to determine job progress
- Assisting with any administrative duties as needed
- Creating vendor scorecards
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel and Word; Experience with Made 2 Manager is a plus
- A degree in Supply Chain, Business or similar is a plus, along with some general office administration experience
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.