|Posted On||Dec 22, 2020|
Toledo, OH area
$80,0000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25108
This American company has customers all over the globe. They are a manufacturer that is known for its quality and dependability. They are looking to add an Electrical Engineer to their team.
Why should you apply?:
Offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, vacation, paid holidays, fitness memberships and tuition reimbursement to their employees!
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Designing, developing and updating electrical and controls systems
- Developing remote terminal, touch, mobile app and web-based user interfaces for customers
- Designing and supporting integration methods for building automation systems
- Troubleshooting equipment, design and plant issues
- Managing projects
- Reducing costs by identifying lower-cost components and assemblies
- Creating BOM
- Ensuring the manufacturability of products
- Providing technical support throughout the plant
- Documenting projects (user interface changes, wiring diagrams, input/output summaries, etc.)
- AS Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least two years` manufacturing and controls experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Function Block, STX or Java Script
- Experience troubleshooting Modbus, BACNet, etc.
- Understanding of Ethernet and other networks
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer-paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. For more information, please call us at 614-760-5799 and email your resume in Word format to Dublin@omnione.com . Please visit www.omnione.com for additional career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.