|Posted On||Dec 23, 2020|
$50,000 - $55,000
Job ID # 25106
This product development and manufacturing company is looking to add a talented engineer who is searching for a unique opportunity where they can develop a variety of products from concept. The company is growing, and they are very excited about the future. They offer an excellent work environment right here in Columbus.
As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing products with electro-mechanical assemblies, electronic assemblies
- Designing products to meet manufacturability and tooling requirements
- Partnering with customers on concept design, material selections, product cost, and deliverability
- Developing and supporting the launch of products into manufacturing
To be considered for the Design Engineer position you must have:
- A four-year engineering degree (Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) preferred)
- 1-2 years of electronic product design experience
- Solid modeling experience ideally with SolidWorks
- Ability to successfully perform on a small team and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.