|Posted On||Jan 05, 2021|
$85,000 - $100,000, 10% bonus
Job ID # 25142
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing operations by designing, selecting, installing, and commissioning new equipment and automated systems to ensure continuous improvement of plant processes, equipment performance, and reliability.
- Working with plant maintenance and engineering teams to troubleshoot and program all automated plant equipment, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, and plant robotics.
- Developing equipment and devices to provide real-time feedback to plant maintenance personnel and machine operators to ensure product and equipment is within safety, quality, and production parameters at all times.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A two-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous plant controls engineering experience, including: PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, robotics, and Vision Systems
Key skills: PLC programming, capital projects, heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.