|Posted On||Feb 19, 2021|
$50,000 - $58,000 + OT pay
Indianapolis, IN area
Job ID # 25022
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. Currently, our client is in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing, fast-paced company
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- Root cause analysis, investigations and corrective actions
- Determining and implementing solutions to issues
- Supporting new model projects and developing schedules
- Performing continuous improvements
- Developing and implementing inspection standards
- Developing FMEA, PPAP, APQP
- Quality documentation
- Ensuring quality products
- At least 2 years of quality control experience
- BS degree is preferred, but not required; equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience with 8D, PFMEA, root cause analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Go-getter; able to work independently
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.