|Posted On||Jan 06, 2021|
$18 - $22 per hour
Delaware, OH area
Job ID # 25147
Our client is a machining and metal fabrication shop that has been in business for over 35 years. They are looking to add an experienced CNC Machinist to their team to help continue their recent growth and success. You will be offered a great hourly rate, 1 ½ overtime pay, full benefits, and the opportunity to help drive this company’s success forward.Why Apply?:
- Ability to work with new and cutting-edge equipment and technology
- Company is growing and adding to their team
- Family-oriented and flexible work environment
- Set up and operate CNC and manually controlled machines
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Use precision tools and machinery such as a vertical milling machine, lathe, drill press, hydraulic press, and more
- Fabricate and shape parts
- High school degree or GED
- Some formal education or training in a CNC machining environment
- Quick learner, ability to wear several hats in a position
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.