|Posted On||Jan 07, 2021|
$85,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25157
Fast-paced manufacturing company has been consistently growing over the last 20 years. Their market is resilient in any market condition. They have a strong commitment to their employees and offer roles where engineers can be an important part of this team`s continued success. They will provide you a great work environment, company culture, advanced technology, no travel, competitive benefits and PTO.
As a Controls Engineer for this company you will be responsible for:
- Programming, integrating, installing and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots and other automated equipment Maintaining electrical and automated equipment and making necessary changes to ensure the highest performance possible
- Assisting with automation capital equipment projects
- Ensuring top performance of all automated equipment
- Working with other departments on controls and automation issues
- Training maintenance personnel on PLCs and automation equipment troubleshooting
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- Experience as a Controls Engineer or Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting PLCs, Robots and other automated equipment
- Team-based mentality, good communications skills, self-directed
- A four-year or two-year engineering degree
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.