|Posted On||Jan 08, 2021|
|Salary||$27-$30 per hour|
$27 - $30 per hour
Job ID # 23964
Our client is currently going through capital upgrades, equipment improvements and building a great maintenance team. In order to successfully accomplish their goals, they are in search of a few talented maintenance technicians to join their organization. The company will offer you a secure career and an excellent benefits package.
Maintenance Technician duties:
- PLC troubleshooting and installation
- Repair and maintenance of various plant equipment including PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, machines, etc.
- Preventative/Predictive maintenance
- Assisting with maintenance of other automated equipment as needed
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a maintenance technician in a manufacturing environment
- Strong equipment troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Willingness to work second or third shift
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and/or correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview. Please directly email us a Word copy of your resume. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Please visit www.omnione.com for other opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.