|Posted On||Jan 11, 2021|
$80,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 25164
- Close-knit, team-oriented culture
- Rapidly growing
- Opportunity to be successful
- 2D & 3D design electrical systems, control panels, and schematics for complex equipment and systems
- Specify Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and components based on customer specifications
- Program PLC’s, HMI’s, Servos, VFD’s, Robots, etc.
- Develop plant networks and data collection systems
- Create on-line technical manuals and documentation
- Oversee commissioning of equipment in the plant
- BSEE or similar degree
- Experience designing electrical systems and control panels
- PLC, HMI, Servo, & VFD Programming
- Familiarity with national electrical codes and standards
- Equipment development for manufacturing processes
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.