|Posted On||Jan 11, 2021|
$90,000 - $115,000
Job ID # 25162
Our client located in Northern Pennsylvania is part of one of the largest global automotive manufacturing corporations. With industry-leading technology, a recent multi-million-dollar plant expansion, and a highly automated facility, this leading company is positioned for long-term growth and stability. To keep up with recent demand, their most urgent need is for a Quality Manager with automotive experience.Why apply?:
- Non-union environment
- High-demand market and product offering
- Bonus potential
Quality Manager Duties:
- As a key member of the leadership team, develop strategies and implement key initiatives related to quality system development and continuous improvement initiatives
- Use understanding of IATF to develop plant-wide quality systems and procedures while leading APQP efforts
- Develop capability studies, quality plans, SPC, and other quality control procedures while utilizing tools like root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure product compliance
- Identify and provide solutions for quality and manufacturing issues
- Directly supervise, train, and develop a group of Quality Engineers and technicians
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience leading automotive quality system development and plant implementation in an IATF quality environment
- Excellent understanding of statistical techniques and data analysis, including SPC and 6 Sigma
- The ability to not only develop quality standards but execute initiatives at the plant level through employee training and plant floor implementation
- A Hands-on, plant-focused leadership approach
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a similar technical field. Candidates with relevant work experience and no degree will be considered
- Employee development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.