|Posted On||Jan 12, 2021|
Boston, MA area
$85,000-$95,000 + commission
For almost 50 years, this company has been producing high-quality products for a niche industry. Their corporation has won numerous awards for their inventions, productivity improvements and innovation. They are a world leader and pride themselves on their commitment to their customers. Our client is in need of a Sales Manager for the northeastern United States and parts of Canada.Why should you apply?:
- Community centered company
- Great commission structure--up to 50% of base salary
- Growing company focused on continuous improvements
- Knowing the product and selling its benefits and "value-added" applications
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
- Identifying target companies
- Establishing, developing and maintaining new contacts and clients through phone and face to face interaction
- Introducing and installing new products within the manufacturing/processing plants
- Identifying opportunities for customer's to increase productivity and reduce costs with the company product
- Participating in sales development programs
- Identifying market trends and recommending strategies
- Maintaining and developing all reports, files, projections, etc.
- At least 7 years of previous proven experience selling meat processing capital equipment
- Be outgoing, able to talk with others; excellent sales and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willing and able to travel to facilitates in NE United States and Canada
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.