|Posted On||Apr 06, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
$75,000 - $90,000
Job ID # 24287
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer include:
- Partner with plant management, engineers, and production supervisors to coordinate overall equipment maintenance, including Reliability, PM, upgrades, and scheduling to maximize performance and up time.
- Determining maintenance schedules, resource planning, repair, and installations using CMMS
- Provide leadership to technicians, electricians, and mechanics as needed
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer position include:
- Four-year technical degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- Previous experience coordinating maintenance resources and personnel in a high-volume manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with CMMS, PM, reliability programs, plant automation, and facility maintenance.
- Preventative Maintenance
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.