|Posted On||Jan 13, 2021|
Dayton, OH area
$110,000 - $130,000
Job ID # 25175
- 20% performance bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Plant Manager include:
- Lead overall plant performance by developing financial and operational plan, including budgets, hiring, capital expenditures, and plant expansions.
- Coordinate plant activities with department managers, including, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality, and Supply Chain
- Spearhead Lean initiatives, Continuous Improvement activities, and 5S programs
- Create hiring and training programs to ensure proper staffing levels and employee capabilities
Requirements for the Plant Manager include:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or similar technical field, but relevant experience will be considered absent a degree
- Previous experience leading overall plant performance in a high-volume manufacturing setting
- Lean Manufacturing
- Full P&L Responsibility
- Employee Development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.