|Posted On||Jan 14, 2021|
$55,000 - $60,000
Job ID # 25183
Due to continued demand for their products, our client has experienced great success and growth. They’ve had multiple expansions over the years and the quality of their work has resulted in multiple awards and certifications. They give employees the chance to wear multiple hats and perform a variety of duties, so the job never gets boring. Currently, they have a need for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Growing company
- Paid overtime
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Variety of duties
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Improve yields, cycle times, and efficiency through process improvement initiatives
- Troubleshoot equipment and machinery
- Modify current production processes through process flow, equipment selection, tooling development and changeovers, layout changes, etc.
- Assist with capital equipment upgrades, including the selection of equipment
- Develop fixtures and tooling for processes
- Work with other departments to help improve the efficiency and reliability of processes
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- Previous experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Willingness to get hands dirty and to be out on the manufacturing floor
- Continuous improvement mentality
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.