|Posted On||Mar 25, 2021|
$90,000 - $100,000 plus bonuses
100% paid benefits
Job ID # 25233
Here is your chance to join a company that will allow you the opportunity to consistently experience new and innovative engineering challenges! This engineering team is looking to add to their staff due to increased business. The company has an excellent reputation for retaining employees by providing a dynamic and challenging environment, believes in work-life balance culture, and has a great location.
As a Controls Engineer for this company you will:
- Handle controls and systems integration for equipment and plant development
- Design, program, and integrate PLC, networks, HMI, and PC controls
- Implement various process controls and instrumentation for temperature, level, and flow
- Graphical User Interface development
- Research new automation technology
- Lead automation project management
To be considered for the Controls Engineer position you must have:
- Four-year engineering degree
- Proven experience with PLC, instrumentation, and other automation
- Ability and willingness to travel 20-25%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer-paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails, and correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview.
To apply: Send a Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit www.omnione.com/jobs for more opportunities.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.