|Posted On||Mar 03, 2021|
$78,000 - $88,000
Job ID # 25243
This high-tech global manufacturing company is growing and adding engineers to their team in Michigan. They supply a variety of industries that have been growing over the last several years. This growth and demand have created a role for talented Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team. The company will offer a creative environment, career growth, challenging work, and provide you a nice benefits package.
As a Design Engineer for this company you will:
- Design, develop, test and support the launch of new products and systems
- Engineer and design electro-mechanical components, hydraulic and fluid systems, other mechanisms, devices and systems
- Manage design and testing projects, timelines, budgets and delivery to manufacturing
- Develop testing methods, procedures and evaluate results
- Partner with electrical engineering on the development of automation
- Partner with marketing and sales on new product development ideas
- Support manufacturing with technical troubleshooting
To be considered for this Design Engineering role you need:
- A four-year BSME
- Proven experience designing and modeling mechanical systems and components
- Ability to use your engineering mind to apply fluid mechanics, material analysis, and electro-mechanical interactions
- Ability and desire to test systems and components
- Effectively be able to communicate with customers, suppliers, other engineers and personnel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.