|Posted On||Jan 29, 2021|
$80,000 - $105,000
Job ID # 25245
Our client has always respected its personnel by creating an enjoyable place of work. Employees will experience a clean and safe work facility, co-workers that treat each other well, and a comprehensive benefits program (healthcare, 401k match, bonus, etc.). This is your chance to enjoy a wealth of positives and join a growing company. Currently, due to growth, our client has an opening for an experienced CNC Programmer.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive benefits package and bonus plan
- Clean, climate-controlled, and safe work facility
- Create programs for CNC machines
- Modify and edit programs for CNC machines
- Assist with the set-up of CNC machines
- Work with CNC operators to resolve and troubleshoot CNC machine issues
- Read and interpret blueprints to determine part dimensions and requirements
- Using GD&T to communicate engineering tolerances
Requirements for the CNC Programmer:
- Previous experience programming 5-axis CNC machines or similar
- Experience analyzing machined part blueprints
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Any sort of CNC software language is acceptable
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.