|Posted On||Jan 29, 2021|
$65,000 - $85,000
Job ID # 25252
Our client has always respected its personnel by creating an enjoyable place of work. Employees will experience a clean and safe work facility, co-workers that treat each other well, and a comprehensive benefits program (healthcare, 401k match, bonus, etc.). This is your chance to enjoy a wealth of positives and join a growing company. Currently, our client has an opening for a Quality Engineer.
- Essential manufacturer that is growing
- Comprehensive benefits package and bonus opportunity
- Clean and safe work facility
Duties of the Quality Engineer include:
- Work with customers to determine quality issues with non-conforming products
- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues and non-conformances; implement necessary corrective actions
- Review and compare blueprints with the product to ensure conformity with dimensions
- Ensure products comply with quality standards by testing, inspecting, and analyzing parts
- Work with suppliers on nonconforming materials and work to rectify those issues
- Perform quality audits
- Monitor and modify quality documentation
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other related fields
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with customers
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.