|Posted On||Mar 03, 2021|
$70,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 25255
Our client has been the leading regional employer for nearly 50 years. With its roots extending nearly 70 years to its parent company in Japan, it has a great track record of sustainable growth and innovation in the automotive industry. One of their most urgent needs is for a Controls Engineer. If you`re looking for a career opportunity and not just the next job, this company with an average tenure of over 10 years is the group for you.
Why should you apply?:
- Stable and growing company
- Fast promotional opportunities
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing operations by designing, selecting, installing, and commissioning new equipment and automated systems to ensure continuous improvement of plant processes, equipment performance, and reliability.
- Working with plant maintenance and engineering teams to troubleshoot and program all automated plant equipment, including PLCs, HMI, Vision Systems, and plant robotics.
- Developing equipment and devices to provide real time feedback to plant maintenance personnel and machine operators to ensure product and equipment is within safety, quality, and production parameters at all times.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer include:
- A two-year technical degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Previous plant controls engineering experience, including PLCs, HMIs, SCADA, robotics, and Vision Systems
Key skills: PLC programming, capital projects, heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.