|Posted On||Feb 03, 2021|
$50,000 - $55,000 + Bonus
Job ID # 25268
Our client is currently searching for an entry-level Electrical Engineer to join their team. They have been in business for over 70 years and have experienced tremendous success as an organization decade after decade. Their average employee tenure is 15 years and they offer the utmost in job stability. They offer generous compensation packages that include a lucrative base salary, bonuses that pay up to 20% of base, full benefits, matching 401(k), and relocation assistance (if needed).Why Apply?:
- Average employee tenure is 15 years
- Great facility located near downtown Cincinnati
- Tremendous compensation package
- Design and develop electrical systems for large industrial and commercial facilities
- Prepare drawings and specifications for lighting and lighting control systems
- Design low and medium voltage power distribution systems
- Develop control systems for mechanical and refrigeration systems
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree
- Prior schooling or work experience with Revit
- Relevant co-op experience
- Entry-level or recent graduates please apply
- Ability to independently create construction documents
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.