|Posted On||Feb 26, 2021|
Ann Arbor, MI
$80,000 - $95,000
Job ID # 25259
For over 60 years, this privately held company has been one of the area’s top designers and builders of custom automated equipment for some of the region’s most demanding manufacturers. With a close-knit family culture, they offer the chance for their employees to interact with key decision-makers and have their voices heard. To keep up with demand trends, they are actively looking to hire a Controls Engineer with custom machine and systems integration experience.
Why you should apply:
- Privately held company with global reach
- Minimal Travel
- Diversified customer base
Duties of the Controls Engineer include:
- Leading all aspects of industrial automation projects from initial design through programming, installation, and commissioning.
- Design electrical schematics utilizing Solidworks Electrical
- Use PLC (AB, Siemens,) HMI, and robotic programming skillset to develop new code and equipment capabilities
- Manage multiple automation projects at different stages of completion
- Directly interact with customers to ensure successful project completion
- Travel to customer sites as needed (15%) to assist with install, repair, and retrofits
Requirements of the Controls Engineer include:
- Previous experience working as a Controls or Automation Engineer with a systems integrator, manufacturing facility, or similar organization
- PLC, HMI, and robotic programming experience
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, but relevant experience will be considered
- Allen Bradley PLCs
- Systems integration
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.