|Posted On||Feb 26, 2021|
Ann Arbor, MI
$70,000 - $80,000
Job ID # 25260
For over 60 years, this privately held company has been one of the area’s top designers and builders of custom automated equipment for some of the region’s most demanding manufacturers. With a close-knit family culture, they offer the chance for their employees to interact with key decision-makers and have their voices heard. To keep up with demand trends, they are actively looking to hire an Electrical Engineer with custom machine and systems integration experience.
Why you should apply:
- Privately held company with global reach
- Minimal Travel
- Diversified customer base
Duties of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Utilize electrical design background to participate in design updates and creation of BOMs for new automated industrial equipment
- Assist in the design and layout of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, control panels, control signal, and safety circuits
- Collaborate with Mechanical design Engineers to integrate electrical components into overall system
- Interact with manufacturing personnel to provide technical expertise during build and start-up
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer include:
- A Bachelor`s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Previous experience designing electrical schematics and wiring harnesses for vehicles, specialty equipment, machinery, or similar Experience with AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Systems integration
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.